Orleans Little League is now accepting applications for individuals who are interested in coaching All Star or Canadian level teams for the Summer 2020 season. The successful candidate will also be responsible for leading the Winter training sessions which begin in January at their selected team level as applicable.
COACH PITCH (ages 7 and 8)
MINOR (ages 9 and 10)
MAJOR (age 11 and 12)
JUNIOR (ages 13 and 14)
SENIOR (ages 15 and 16)
Coaching candidates at this level must demonstrate the following to be considered:
- Baseball knowledge gained through your experience in baseball, either as a coach, player or official
- Coaching knowledge gained through your experiences in coaching baseball or other sports
- The ability to work with similar age groups as required by the position (in sports, volunteer organizations or professionally)
- The ability to handle similar levels of competition (in baseball or other sports)
- Enthusiasm to teach and develop our elite players
- Commitment level – through personal time available
The selection committee will also focus on your overall coaching philosophy. You are encouraged to outline your philosophy and approach in your submission.
Deadline for application is Friday, November 22, 2019.
Please send your resume, along with a cover letter which highlights your coaching philosophy and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where required, interviews may be requested by the selection committee.